Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bead Stash

Did you know that I have my own special bead box?! Yup, it's full of really special beads that I will never part with. ; ) Beads from my Grandmother's, beads that my friend Holly made, beads that other artist friends made, beads my friends have given me, beads that I collected as souvenirs, beads that I made, beads with bugs in them, a bead that might be a few hundred years old and on and on and on and on.
Maybe some day I will build a bead museum to house all my very favorite beads. Ok, that might be a little bit silly... I can officially confess that I am a bead addict! It's ok to admit if you are too...

3 comments:

  1. I am a charm and fabric addict. I have bins and bins full of fabric (chiffon mostly). I'm obsessed.

    ** Do you remember that cute cute girl that came to IE twice she blogged about the things she bought from the show and I thought I would share it with you http://thefancyteacup.blogspot.com/ She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to get a glimpse of other peoples treasures. Who doesn't love beads? I have my own bead stash too, most of it are things that need to be repaired, repurposed, or redesigned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erin, thanks for sharing. I will go check it out.
    She was very sweet!
    @Catherine, glad you enjoyed this post. I put more personal stuff on here b/c I am never sure what people want to see/read about. But I feel like I can share anything on here ;) Well almost anything...

    ReplyDelete