Thursday, February 9, 2012

#bloggersnightout #OKC

  So, I am re-writing this post! Bloggers Night Out was A-mazing! I'll admit I was a little nervous and shy when I first arrived. To my surprise, so were many of the other women in attendance!
The Makeup Bar in OKC is where we all met last Thursday evening. There was a mixoligist from a local restaurant making fantastic cocktails, food from Deep Fork, and lots of giveaways as well as free brow waxes and smoky eye tutorials courtesy of the Makeup Bar. Oh, and the awesome Rex Barrett of Glass Eye Studios was on hand to document the evening!
  I love smoky eyes and of course have never tried to give myself some (I barely wear makeup and definitely don't experiment with it when I do) so, I decided to let them show me how to do it. I also opted in for my first brow wax! It's a good thing I did too, because during it I met one of the owners of The Makeup Bar who insisted they start carrying my jewelry! I'll be debuting my jewelry in their store in March or April. I am also excited to start using some of their services and products.
  I am so grateful to have been invited to this event. I met some new ladies, caught up with some old friends, and made some wonderful new connections. Can't wait to catch up with everyone at the next event.


Bloggers in attendance were:
Danielle from Elleinad Spir

Susan from The Working Closet

Shana from Gorillabuns

Melissa from Pineapple Lily

Alison from Shop Crawlr

Caroline from Greedy Girl

Allison from Feeding My Temple

Kelly from Design Crush

Brigette from Settling West

Evie from Evie-S

Sally from Sally Spins

Erin from Pippin and Pearl


Brandy from Bella Vita Jewelry

Emery from Emery Jo

Stephanie from Stephanie Bice

Kathleen from Jeremy and Kathleen

Marek from Marek Musings


Rachel from Pencil Shavings

Melissa from Sassafrass 2.0

Rachael from Rachael Really

Nikki from Bradley Birth

Kara Kae from The Mom Diggity


Laura from Steen Style

Whitney from Whitney Kolb

Katie from  Dishin and Dishes

Allison from Feeding My Temple and Melissa from Pineapple Lily.



I am out of my newly redesigned business card so I had to hand out old ones. I forgot how cute my old ones by Heather Gerlaugh were!

Me getting smokey eyes.





Erin from Pippin and Pearl, cute shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment