Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring has sprung?!

Isn't this weather c-razy?!
  I went to the local garden store yesterday looking for pretty flowers to plant in my pots on the porch. They had some amazing primrose but they were a bit pricey for me. Especially b/c I bought some last year and they didn't do so well, probably my fault. They are beautiful flowers though.
I asked the lady if they had any more colorful flowers and she informed me that they had a bunch of starters but they aren't ready yet. Then I realized that is only March 13th and I am probably jumping the gun a little bit! So, I opted to stick to the original plan for the evening, which was to plant our veggie seeds. And so that is what I did.
  Matt mowed the lawn and pulled some weeds from the garden. After all our work was done we grilled burgers and corn and enjoyed a quick beer on our back patio. The burgers were amazing! I am not big on burgers or red meat for that matter. We finished off the night with a milkshake white Russian! Yum! White Russians are my new favorite drink... not sure that is good for my diet though!

Other things going on at Bella Vita...
  I am interviewing an intern today! I am a little nervous but judging by the resume's I have received I should be able to hire someone that can help me out a lot! I have also hired another helper to work for me a couple of days a week. It is such a relief to know that I have help. I have been sooo overwhelmed lately with all that I need to do and have to do.  

  I have recently been working with Meredith Mashburn Photography (Northwest Arkansas) to photograph some new product that is ready to be added to my online shop. I am adding a new section to my site where you will be able to customize your own necklace! I am very pleased with the photography results! I'll share a few images with you :)

Until next time! Hope you all are enjoying this unusual warm winter!





No comments:

Post a Comment