Friday, February 5, 2010

Tucson Day 3

Today we visited the Holidome, which is huge, and insane, and ridiculous, there were a gazillion people at this show. I guess a lot of people go on the first day of this show b/c they want a "good deal," but from chatting with other vendors after the Holidome today I figured out that there weren't that many good deals there. I wanted to go b/c some of my favorite vendors were there.


This is the Holidome, well the tents they set up at the Holiday Inn and call it the Holidome.



And these are all the people that were behind me in line to rush into the Holidome. It was crazy! I mean, I like people and all, but it's was too much. I heard from Ellie, (Mrs. Argenta Bead) that I was crazy to go on the opening day, but I didn't have a choice. We are only here for 5 days and they are booked.
















Vintage Lucite Owls, I will be sharing these with my friend Holly, (former owner of Crescent Moon Beads in Eureka Springs).















Vintage Glass Buddha's!!!















Contemporary Czech Glass















Mystic Carnelion & Champagne Mystic Topaz















Resin, Resin, Resin!















Horn & Resin!!! I bought some of these last year and ran out. I couldn't find the vendor on the first day when I got here. I was so disappointed but I found her yesterday at the Holidome.












My MAJOR splurge! Amehtyst stalactites, that I have been searching EVERYWHERE for! Garnet, Pyrite & my first Herkimer Diamonds that are GORGEOUS!















Shell, Resin, Wood















My new "business bag" a.k.a. a splurge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment