Friday, March 19, 2010

Selling from my website


I have recently had a lot of, well a handful, of inquiries on how to purchase my jewelry on facebook and I feel the need to explain what is going on. I am working with the fabulous Heather Kendrick Gerlaugh from Lush Innovative Designs to re-design my website so I can start selling my jewelry from there. When the website is ready (hopefully in early April) I will be able to upload, organize and label the images of my jewelry. But, in the meantime, I am using facebook to showcase my newest designs and to sell if someone is interested. I feel like the albums on facebook are really unorganized and it is driving me crazy that they don't make sense, or maybe that is me being anal?! I can't wait for the website to be ready so shopping with Bella Vita will be as easy as a click of your mouse. Don't worry though, the website will only be a supplement to my usual shows like the 3rd Friday Argenta Art Walk, Good Things Boutique and various Art/Craft Fairs.

I am working very hard right now to book shows for the summer and fall, so if you know of any that would be a good fit for Bella Vita Jewelry please let me know. I would also like to book a few house shows, where I come into your house and set up shop with you and a group of your friends. House shows are great for the person hosting b/c you get credit towards free jewelry!!! Please send me a message if you or anyone you know might be interested in hosting a home show, brandy.elizabeth@gmail.com.

Over the past few weeks, I have been designing like crazy to get ready for Spring shows and sales. I've really been enjoying working with silver and gold and precious stones and out of that has come the name of my line of fine jewelry, "The Delicate Balance."
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment