Monday, July 12, 2010

Happenings

Sorry I haven't been writing much lately... I will work on that!

I would like to thank my lovely boyfriend's family for being so kind and sweet over the 4th of July holiday. Matt and I enjoyed getting to see all of you for the afternoon. Thank you all so much for supporting my business, I truly appreciate it.

Other happenings here... 
I just wrapped up the Midsummer Night's Fair in Norman, Oklahoma. This event was the first time I set up with my new EZ Up tent. It was very nice to have the option of walls, especially because there was rain on Friday and a brisk Oklahoma breeze on Saturday. 
I am playing catch up this week to prepare for the Argenta Art Walk in North Little Rock on Friday. This is one of my favorite events, I missed it last month and can't wait to see all my Argenta friends!
I have completed two really cool Vintage Redux necklaces this morning. Watch my facebook page for photos. I will try to post some on here too.

Hope you're all enjoying the summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment