Thursday, July 15, 2010

Studio Space

I just got moved into my new home and am settling in nicely. Yesterday my studio room got painted!!! The color is Sherwin Williams - Cooled Blue and I LOVE IT! I think I finally have the furniture arranged the way I want it as well... it turns out, I have a lot of stuff, but that is okay because it takes a lot of stuff to stay creative and to do what I do. It was a little bit overwhelming while I was packing, moving and unpacking. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Work table & places to lay out bead/finding trays.

My desk for editing photos, keeping books, carding earrings, pricing jewelry, maintaining the website etc...

Boxes of beads, findings, vintage goodies etc.  (16 years of collecting)

My non-ergonomical work desk! But, believe it or not I love this hand-me-down desk. Thanks Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment