Friday, October 22, 2010

Rainy Day Blogging... in bed...

Good morning! 
I started a Boot Camp workout class a few weeks ago and we meet at 5:30 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Most days it is easy to get up and get there but then some days it is extremely hard. Today was a bit difficult but, I reminded myself that after class the day is mine! I can do what ever I want to do and that is what I am doing now. I am under the covers in my cozy bedroom blogging from my bed! I just might take a nap after I finish this blog and answer some emails. It rained all night here and is now very cloudy and cool... perfect for snoozing...

I have been working really hard lately to prepare for all of my Fall/Holiday shows that are coming up. Next weekend is the Indie Emporium show in Tulsa.


I am a newbie to this event and am very excited to participate. I will have a great selection of new Trendy Chic earrings and necklaces. I hope to have all of the necklaces in the $20 - $30 range! This will be a challenge for me, I tend to add too much to my necklaces which raises the price. So, I will be designing simpler pieces to keep the retail prices down. This will be a good thing though, I need a challenge like this from time to time.

Then the next weekend I am the featured artist at Studio 6 in the Paseo Arts District of Oklahoma City. Here I will focus on my Delicate Balance line of jewelry. Last week I worked really hard to create some new necklaces and earrings. Take a peak at what I will be debuting on November 5th. And if you are in the area for either one of these shows please stop by and say hello!
If you are not in the area check out the events page on my website or my next blog entry for upcoming events.















No comments:

Post a Comment