Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bella Vita Redux

2011 Spring Designs
I am in the process of re-doing my website... again! Hopefully it will be the last time for a while... hopefully!!

I just wanted to keep you all up to date. 
My new site will be very straight forward and easy to navigate. I am hoping that by changing selling platforms I will be able to upload jewelry more often. I am a one woman show and sometimes that proves to be too much work for me. I am still going to sell my jewelry designs on line, I am just going to go about it in a different way. So, bare with me. And, check my blog or my facebook fan page for any news or announcements.

Now, on to exciting stuff!
I leave for Tucson market on Monday and I couldn't be more excited! In celebration of this (and to make room for new materials) I am marking down everything on my website (www.bellavitajewelry.net) 20%. In addition to that there are still some great pieces on facebook that are 40% off. 
Shop now, the sale only lasts until Sunday. Please email me if you have any questions at all, brandy.elizabeth@gmail.com

Sale excludes all custom orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment