Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide

  I just wrapped up the Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show in Springdale this past weekend and what an amazing show it was! I did this show last year and just did OK, but this year, something was different and people were really into my jewels! 
  I had a woman come to the show specifically to find me. She had purchased a couple of rings from me last year and came back this year for more rings and to start a button collection for her daughter. Of course this tugged at my own heart! Anyone that starts a button collection because of me is a winner in my book. I also got to see some old friends, some very good customers and made a lot of new friends! All in all I was very pleased with the whole weekend. Except the part where it was over :/
  All of that brings me to the reason I am writing this post... and that is the fact that it is already time to start shopping for Christmas gifts. Last week I made a Bella Vita Holiday Gift Guide. I hope it helps you gain some ideas for everyone on your list. I am still taking custom orders for the holidays. If you have a special piece that you would like turned into a new piece of jewelry then we need to talk. Whether it is vintage or new I would love to help!  And a special discount code for 15% off your entire purchase: LUCKY. Discount good until December 20th.









No comments:

Post a Comment