Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello blog, it's been a while...

Hello blog friends! 
 I have been thinking of writing for some time now but I just didn't have time to do so. 
 May was incredibly busy with shows and travel. I was in Arkansas, then Kansas City, and then a quick trip up to visit family in Minnesota. But now I am back and very happy to not travel for a while. 

 I have new designs, new imported jewelry coming from Turkey and South America, am also working on my Fall 2012 collections, and brainstorming Spring/Summer 2013! And, applying to shows for the Fall, and it is looking like a really FULL lineup. I have my fingers crossed about a couple of shows but I am hoping and wishing on my stars that this is the year I'll get into them. 

 I am having a little SALE on my website so I can make room for new Fall designs. There is some great stuff and most of it is at least 40% off regular pricing. 


 Last, but not least, these little necklaces have kept me very, very busy the last few days. I came up with the design on Sunday and have managed to produce 45 of them! I just found out today that one of the OKC Thunder players wives bought 9 of them for the other players wives. We are meeting on Friday so I can add the players numbers to the ladies necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment