Monday, October 15, 2012

New designs

  I finally got to spend some quality time with all the amazing goods I bought on my trip last week! Check out what came out of the studio. I can't wait for you to see these peices at my upcoming shows. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!
 
Vintage metals, chains, and Art Deco glass.
New!!! I am branching out! Big time! I made stud earrings. Made with vintage glass and surgical steel posts! Very affordable too, $7 - $15 each.
These might be my fav. They come in royal blue and turquoise. Vintage brass and glass.
Necklace version!
And these beauties! I started riveting metal to metal and just had a hard time stopping! More colors to come.
Vintage St. Cristopher medals embellished with semi precious stones and vintage chains! These are $40 each.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this jewelry. I've been wanting to rivit for a while now but will have to wait for some Christmas money to buy this jewelry.


    Fort Lauderdale jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step is to determine what you want them to do. Would you like it to be the center of attention or just to compliment you? Another factor to consider is the occasion you'll be wearing it to. It's vital to make be sure that it is fitting for the event. For instance a sexy oversized choker might be perfect for a night on the town but not for the boardroom.

    Jewellery in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete