Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Show Schedule

  Shows, show, shows, and more shows! I have a really busy and exciting Fall lineup. You can find the schedule below and I'll be making event pages on facebook with all the details as soon as I find a minute to do so. In the mean time, if you have any questions, feel free to email me brandy.elizabeth@gmail.com

 
Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show - November 9th and 10th - Springdale, Arkansas

Bella Vita Trunk Show at DeVito's Restaurant - November 28th - Eureka Springs, Arkansas


Bella Vita Trunk Show at Bungalow Designs - November 30th - Harrison, Arkansas

Bella Vita Trunk Show at Stash!!! - November 17th - Norman, Oklahoma



Bella Vita Trunk Show at the Makeup Bar - November 15th or December 6th (date still being determined) - Oklahoma City, OK

The Little Craft Show! - December 1st - Fayetteville, AR


Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar - December 8th - Oklahoma City, OK

Bella Vita Holiday Trunk Show at Good Things Boutique - December 14th & 15th - Fayetteville, AR

 Like I said, I am still working on adding all the event information to facebook. I might also be doing more shows in Oklahoma City the week of December 17th - 23rd. All of this is still being worked out. Follow  Bella Vita  on facebook for all updated information and/or sign up for my newsletter here.
 Hope to see you at an upcoming show! And as always, you can shop online or place custom orders by emailing me, brandy.elizabeth@gmail.com... if you are planning a custom order, I encourage you to place it sooner than later :)




No comments:

Post a Comment