Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Custom Stamped Bridesmaid Jewlery


Are you a Spring bride in need of jewelry for your bridesmaids? Or gifts for your bridesmaids? 
Check out these personalized, custom orders I have made for Spring 2013 brides.
 
Bridesmaids names + the wedding date!
He is from Canada and she is from Arkansas, red is the main wedding color! This one if my favorite. I think it is a perfect way to thank your girls for representing you and to commemorate such a special union.
Bridesmaid names + the state they are from. Available in all 50 states.
  Bridal jewelry doesn't have to be personalized either. I have plenty of beautiful stones, vintage rhinestones, lockets, and vintage statement pieces to suit any wedding. If you are interested in a custom order for your special day just email me, brandy@bellavitajewelry.net to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment