Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A New Home for Bella Vita!


  Yesterday I signed a lease for a shop space in the beautiful Lafayette building at 523 S. Louisiana St. in downtown Little Rock. I will be at this lovely location until my permanent studio on Main St. is ready. 

Bella Vita's window facing Louisiana St.
Map of the area...
  The space is approximately 350 sq. ft. and is located on the 1st floor of the Lafayette. The easiest way to find me and access my studio will be from the main door to the building on Louisiana St. There is some street parking in front of the closest door to me and then more parking on 6th St. Just be careful and pay attention because both of these streets are one way streets. There is also an hourly pay parking lot at 6th and Main St.

  I will start moving into this space over the next few weeks. I hope to be up and running full time by Oct. 15th. Of course my main retail focus will be my jewelry but I will also have, soaps, lotions, candles, scarves, Erin Lorenzen shirts, and vintage home decor. I am also working on getting a few more gift lines in before Christmas. Tentative retail hours are Thursday & Friday 11-6 and Saturday 10 - 3 and/or by appointment. Of course we will see if these hours need to be adjusted once we are in the space. Appointments can be made by email, brandy@bellavitajewelry.net or phone, 479.200.1824 Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.


Exterior image of the Lafayette Hotel.  Built in 1925 and listed with the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
  For those of you that have been following me and my business for a while you might know that this isn't the "space" I have been talking about for 2 years... but, it is right next door to where I will move permanently when construction wraps up. Hopefully this will all happen by next Spring.  

 If you would like to be added to my email list click here... (sign up box is in the top middle of the page). I send out a monthly newsletter at the beginning of each month telling you all about happenings, sales, events, and new designs. And of course you can always find me on facebook and instagram!

2 comments: